I’m sorry for spamming my followers with news of MH370. If you don’t know what it’s about, here’s a summary:
A Malaysian Airlines plane departed from Kuala Lumpur this morning (8th March) at 12:41am and supposed to arrive in Beijing at 6.30am. However, at 2:40am (2 hours after departure) the plane lost contact with the air traffic controller and never landed in Beijing.
It’s carrying 239 people (227 passengers + 12 crews), and of 14 nationalities.
The plane sort of vanished, if it crashed they believed it to have happened around the sea of southern Vietnam airspace, but so far the Malaysian and Vietnamese search parties still haven’t found any wreckage or a crashed site.
So now let’s all pray that MH370 didn’t really crash, and pray that the passengers and crews are safe and hope that the search party would found them soon.
Tuoi Tre, a leading daily in Vietnam, reports that the Vietnamese Navy has confirmed the plane crashed into the ocean. According to Navy Admiral Ngo Van Phat, Commander of the Region 5, military radar recorded that the plane crashed into the sea at a location 153 miles South of Phu Quoc island.
if you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least